Monday, July 25, 2005

NJ Proposes Banning Smoking While Driving



"New Jersey Legislator Wants to Ban Smoking in Your Car"...now this bill does not stand a chance of passing, but it may serve as a wake-up call to those persecuted smokers (like me!) as a "call to arms" Time for action, methinks. Believe me it will not be long before you cannot smoke in parks and beaches. Soon cars and apartments will follow. I am almost pissed enough to become one of those "activists" for whom I have hated all my life...
ABOVE ARE A COUPLA PIECES I CREATED CALLED "SMOKING FAME" & "THE STATUE OF ONE LESS LIBERTY"

3 Comments:

Blogger Suki said...

http://www.tcsg.org/sfelp/apartment.htm
There are activists working against you. All the time. This is in Michigan--NY/NJ could be next!

7/26/2005 11:18 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Ed,

Not to worry, this bill will never pass!

I'm not a smoker but I think people should be allowed to kill themselves in any way they want as long as they don't do it near me...

You should have a showing of your work...they are great.

7/26/2005 5:20 PM  
Blogger edroogie said...

those anit-apartment smoking activists are very scary. This is just another case of the "second-hand smoke danger" being taken to it's ultimate conclusion. Even the best studies are inconclusive. but because of huge funding, these beliefs are pushed forward as fact. SAD, but true...BTW, I would love to see a "smokers only" apartment bldg.!

7/26/2005 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home