Wednesday, April 20, 2005

didn't believe it until I saw it...

Guidos with waxed and shaped eyebrows. Dude, sorry, but I can maybe see back hair, but doing that shit is kinda gay...

I was told of this practice amongst the more
narcissistic "coo-genes" on S.I., but only recently did I start looking for it, and lo & behold, three in one day! (just goto the mall or bar)....
It's really weird too, ...not just the "uni-brow" middle part, but waxed and shaped into a thin curve, ....just like a chick! (almost looks "Spock-like")....scary.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long have you lived on this Island? That's been a scary trend for years now. Actually, I know some single girls that say it is better than a red flag of guys to avoid.

BTW - enjoying your blog very much. Hope you keep up with the posts.

4/20/2005 3:17 PM  
Blogger edroogie said...

Living here only 35 years, but over time I have learned to visually "filter-out" certain types of people...(mexicans, guidos, ugly women, etc.)

4/21/2005 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home