Thursday, April 14, 2005

from the recent NY Times article

about "island girl"...in last sunday's paper.....


There are inklings that the island is getting a bit hipper and more singles-friendly; the Stapleton dive bar Martini Red presents screenings of underground films, and a Christian singles night is held every other Thursday at the Muddy Cup coffee shop.



well, which would you rather attend?


"industrialTELEVISION underground film night" at Martini Red (372 Van Duzer Street -stapleton) is now on the last Wed. of every month!Look for these upcoming dates! -..April 27th...Mention the drink specials: $1.50 pabst...$4.00 martinis....$2.00 shots....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm hip enough for the crowd. Besides, I have a standing reservation at Charlie Browns that night.
I'll stick to watching the Industrial Television for my fix.

4/20/2005 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home